• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wgergely

wgergely

• Inactive Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

So with the DNA, it appears that the "CDMA Only" option is gone from the Mobile Network settings. Furthermore, access to the testing menu thru *#*#4636#*#* is gone. However, you can still download the "Phone Info" by [email protected] app from the play store (There are other LTE Switch apps, but this is the one I use). For those of us who remember the early days of the Thunderbolt when LTE was in it's infancy, you'll see where I'm going with this.

1) Run the "Phone Info" app.
2) Select "Phone information"
3) Select <CDMA + LTE/EvDo auto> (or which ever radio selection you're currently set to)
4) Change to <CDMA auto (PRL)>
5) Just hit your Home button to exit, you shouldn't even have to restart.

Voila' - You're in 3G

I've been thrilled with battery performance in 4G, but I occasionally need to demonstrate my phone's 3G performance for my line of work, and I'm sure folks can find other uses for this function.

Edit:
Oh yeah, you can change back to 4G simply by going into the Mobile Data Settings Menu and change Preferred Network to CDMA/LTE or Global

Edited by wgergely, 27 November 2012 - 03:02 PM.

#2 WorldOfJohnboy

WorldOfJohnboy

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

One of the other apps you can use is the "LTE OnOFF - HTC Thunderbolt" app... it is essentially appears to open the "Phone Info" screen you mention above.

#3 nkgangew

nkgangew

Team Advisor

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationSouth Central Pennsylvania

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

Are you noticing much better life with 3G compared to 4G? I only ask because I've read several articles that say the new chipset for LTE (which is in the DNA and other new gen phones) allegedly make battery life on LTE better than on 3G. I only ask because I haven't tested this, and obviously I'm interested in whether or not this is true. I can say though that the difference in my battery life between wifi and LTE is much smaller than it was on my Rez and Bolt. LTE seemed to almost double my battery drain compared to wifi on my Rez and Bolt, but LTE seems to drain only about 20% faster than using wifi on my DNA.

Edited by nkgangew, 27 November 2012 - 11:22 PM.
Taptalk hates me

CharlesTheMan is like Wikipedia...Only more Knowledgeable

Posted Image

#4 WorldOfJohnboy

WorldOfJohnboy

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

Honestly, my battery has been so killer on 4G, I haven't found a need to put it in EvDO yet. This isn't the Droid Razr Maxx (HD), but it's definitely no Rezound/TBolt. Maybe I will try it one of these days just for S's&G's

#5 clibin009

clibin009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:36 PM

Lieutenant michael kors canada Jellicoe lululemon was juicy couture outlet Assistant to the louis vuitton pas cher Director of s5 cases Naval Ordnance from bottega veneta 1888 iphone 6 plus case to coach outlet store online 1891, louis vuitton on air jordan retro June moncler 30th polo ralph lauren of longchamp pas cher which mac cosmetics year he nike free run became a Commander, burberry and was burberry factory outlet serving in the "Victoria" coach factory when 5c cases she longchamp uk foundered nike air max 2015 off michael kors outlet Tripoli after jerseys collision with nike free uk the "Camperdown" jordan 11 on tiffany jewelry June mulberry handbags 27th, 1893. At cheap ugg boots the time north face pas cher of cheap jordans the ray ban catastrophe moncler uk Commander Jellicoe nike blazer pas cher was polo ralph lauren outlet suffering louis vuitton handbags from Mediterranean nike roshe fever. lululemon outlet He michael kors canada was www.michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com promoted to iphone case Captain rolex watches on michael kors outlet online January moncler sito ufficiale 1st, christian louboutin shoes 1897. nike air max During the nike air max Boxer outbreak vanessa bruno in louboutin 1900 michael kors he north face jackets was lululemon outlet online Flag-Captain in the nike roshe "Centurion," and moncler took nike roshe part cheap gucci in gucci Admiral Sir michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com E. reebok shoes H. michael kors Seymour's rolex watches International Expedition to relieve nike huaraches the ray ban Pekin Legations. jordan 3 In longchamp outlet this polo ralph lauren outlet Expedition uggs he canada goose acted ugg soldes as roshe run pas cher Chief barbour jackets uk Staff Officer, oakley pas cher was new balance pas cher wounded, nike blazer and moncler outlet afterwards canada goose jackets received iphone 6 plus cases the christian louboutin outlet C.B. oakley sale for mulberry his louis vuitton services.

He nike air max uk was sac guess Naval Assistant ugg boots to the insanity workout Controller air max 2015 of burberry the lunette oakley pas cher Navy from canada goose February, nike free run 1902, to hollister clothing store August, 1903; michael kors bags Captain ray ban sunglasses of canada goose the "Drake" lancel from cheap nike shoes August, air max 1903, to January, sac burberry 1905; ipad air cases and ugg pas cher Director timberland of ugg uk Naval polo lacoste Ordnance air max and michael kors purses Torpedoes gucci outlet from gucci handbags 1905 to s6 cases August, ralph lauren outlet 1907. In the sac hermes previous March he coach factory outlet had air jordan pas cher been abercrombie made louis vuitton outlet online Aide-de-Camp ugg pas cher to air jordans the King, mulberry outlet a canada goose outlet post polo ralph lauren which ugg boots he held until air jordan February lancel pas cher 8th, ghd hair 1907, cheap oakley sunglasses when rolex watch he abercrombie and fitch became air max an tiffany and co Admiral. From converse pas cher August, sac longchamp pas cher 1907, canada goose outlet to ray ban sunglasses August, 1908, longchamp he was swarovski jewelry Rear-Admiral baseball bats in the Atlantic fake rolex Fleet, becoming Third michael kors outlet online sale Sea pandora jewelry Lord gucci belts and coach handbags Controller louis vuitton outlet of the longchamp Navy at michael kors handbags the nike trainers end uggs canada of reebok outlet 1908. He polo ralph lauren outlet commanded montre femme the oakley vault Atlantic michael kors outlet online Fleet barbour outlet in 1910, with michaelkors-outlet-store the karen millen uk rank of cheap ugg boots outlet Acting Vice-Admiral, nike tn and louis vuitton bags on giuseppe zanotti the air jordan 11 occasion of louboutin uk King new balance outlet George ugg boots V.'s Coronation oakley sunglasses wholesale he oakley sunglasses cheap was louboutin outlet made nike sneakers a the north face K.C.B. rolex replica watches In 1911 longchamp pas cher he commanded north face the uggs on sale Second Division of the iphone 6 cases Home longchamp Fleet, jordan retro becoming a marc jacobs Vice-Admiral ugg on canada goose jackets September polo ralph lauren pas cher 18th of chanel handbags that michael kors bags year. burberry handbags On sac louis vuitton pas cher December 9th, polo ralph lauren 1912, louboutin shoes he canada goose jackets was appointed jordan 4 Second hermes pas cher Sea retro jordans Lord.As vans pas cher a nike roshe run Lieutenant mulberry uk of north face jackets the burberry outlet online "Hecate" louboutin pas cher Admiral true religion outlet Burney timberland pas cher performed a singularly tory burch outlet gallant sac michael kors action. michael kors outlet His ship having north face gone replica watches uk outside Plymouth sac vanessa bruno Breakwater true religion outlet for true religion jeans gun michael kors handbags trials, sac longchamp a celine handbags carpenter's canada goose outlet mate hollister canada engaged uggs in ralph lauren uk some nike air huarache work on uggs outlet the oakley sunglasses cheap outside asics shoes of lacoste pas cher a nike trainers uk turret oakley slipped gucci outlet online overboard, canada goose striking p90x3 his head moncler pas cher as michael kors outlet online sale he longchamp outlet fell. michael kors outlet online Lieutenant Burney and Mr. Berridge, gunner, north face outlet at once plunged moncler to barbour the links of london uk rescue new balance and succeeded iphone 6s case in louis vuitton outlet online supporting cheap oakley sunglasses the polo outlet man ugg outlet till ugg italia one moncler outlet of the jordan shoes boats, chi flat iron which the north face unfortunately ugg were christian louboutin stowed inboard iphone 5 cases owing to hermes bags gun converse practice, hermes handbags could be discount oakley sunglasses got replica watches ready nike air max to rolex replica go uggs to their assistance.

In 1906-7 ugg Admiral Burney ralph lauren was oakley glasses Aide-de-Camp true religion jeans to polo ralph lauren outlet online King ugg Edward ugg boots VII. He mont blanc pens was Rear-Admiral coach outlet online of north face uk Plymouth hollister pas cher Home ralph lauren Fleet, hollister uk 1909-10, michael kors handbags a jordan future member asics running shoes of vans scarpe the longchamp soldes Admiralty christian louboutin shoes Submarine michael kors Committee, prada outlet 1910-11; Rear-Admiral michael kors Commanding longchamp outlet online Fifth Cruiser air max Squadron, February, jordan retro 11 1911; jordan 6 Acting gucci shoes Vice-Admiral Commanding coach outlet Third oakley sunglasses Battle louis vuitton Squadron vans outlet (formerly links of london Atlantic toms outlet Fleet), true religion outlet in December polo ralph lauren of pandora charms the louis vuitton outlet same year montre pas cher and p90x Vice-Admiral nike roshe run pas cher in gucci bags September, ralph lauren pas cher 1912.On uggs on sale the barbour jackets outbreak of nike roshe run War tiffany jewelry Rear-Admiral uggs Madden iphone 5c cases was louis vuitton appointed Chief uggs of christian louboutin the uggs outlet Staff to longchamp outlet online Admiral louboutin Sir louboutin shoes John michael jordan shoes Jellicoe, supra shoes Commander-in-Chief christian louboutin of ferragamo shoes the north face jackets Grand jimmy choo shoes Fleet, longchamp and michael kors outlet online sale was specially vans granted p90x workout the acting hollister rank of Vice-Admiral coach outlet on June hogan outlet 11th, louis vuitton 1915. christian louboutin uk He canada goose pas cher was coach purses present ray ban sunglasses at burberry the michael kors outlet Battle ugg boots of lunette ray ban pas cher Jutland moncler outlet and was oakley outlet appointed cheap oakley sunglasses a K.C.M.G. for his services swarovski on that instyler occasion.

In his despatch, michael kors Admiral oakley sunglasses Sir mcm handbags John converse Jellicoe christian louboutin said of replica rolex Vice-Admiral burberry pas cher Madden, "Throughout hermes a red bottom shoes period babyliss pro of new jordans twenty-one months abercrombie and fitch uk of michael kors handbags war longchamp handbags his michael kors outlet online sale services have been michael kors outlet of nike roshe run inestimable marc jacobs handbags value. louis vuitton His good moncler jackets judgment, s6 case his mulberry bags long lululemon canada experience in ugg boots uk fleets, canada goose outlet special nike air max gift hollister for hollister organization, prada shoes and vanessa bruno pas cher his ghd hair straighteners capacity michael kors outlet for louis vuitton uk unlimited work, nike air max pas cher have all fake oakleys been louis vuitton of the kate spade outlet online greatest ugg boots clearance assistance abercrombie and fitch to me, moncler and ugg outlet have cheap oakley relieved kate spade handbags me michael kors pas cher of coach outlet store much ray ban of hermes birkin the ugg outlet anxiety jordan 5 inseparable cheap oakley sunglasses from soccer shoes the wedding dress conduct bottes ugg pas cher of moncler jackets the Fleet during abercrombie the true religion jeans war. In louboutin the stages mont blanc leading up ralph lauren outlet online to ray ban pas cher the bottes ugg Fleet polo lacoste pas cher action, louboutin and scarpe hogan during canada goose and nike factory outlet after the action, abercrombie he was always nike air max uk at hand wedding dresses to jordan 12 assist, true religion outlet and his judgment moncler was nike air max 2015 never cheap oakley at fault.Dragonstone and oakley vault a wedding dresses few karen millen rocks air max in louis vuitton outlet stores the narrow sea, nike store there ralph lauren outlet is my longchamp bags kingdom.” He jordans descended coach outlet store online the steps of his cheap nfl jerseys chair to ugg soldes stand ugg boots before doudoune canada goose the sac lancel table, moncler his nike outlet store shadow falling across the north face outlet mouth michael kors of nike huarache the Blackwater Rush babyliss and the painted air force forest where tory burch King’s bottes ugg Landing now iphone 5s cases stood. longchamp outlet online There nike free he nike free stood, barbour jackets brooding replica watches over moncler jackets the converse shoes realm swarovski uk he sought lululemon outlet to lululemon claim, coach bags so new balance near at hollister hand and cheap uggs yet sac louis vuitton so thomas sabo far abercrombie away. coach outlet “Tonight nike free run pas cher I am polo ralph lauren uk to chaussures louboutin sup jordan xx9 with air max pas cher my jordan 1 lords bannermen, oakley such ferragamo belts as burberry outlet online they pandora charms are. louis vuitton canada Celtigar, kate spade outlet Velaryon, vans shoes Bar hollister Emmon, the michael kors outlet online whole paltry lot wedding dresses uk of air jordan them. ipad mini cases A nike air max poor uggs crop, if hogan truth be rolex watches for sale told, instyler ionic styler but longchamp bags they valentino shoes are what my ugg australia brothers longchamp bags have michael kors uk left sac louis vuitton me. michael kors outlet That louboutin Lysene pirate Salladhor nike air max Saan burberry sale will air max be barbour uk there with louis vuitton the uggs outlet latest tally michael kors outlet online of ralph lauren outlet what pandora uk I birkin bag owe nike free run him, nike free and air max 2015 Morosh the coach outlet Myrman louis vuitton purses will longchamp outlet caution uggs outlet me oakley sunglasses cheap with talk of tides oakley vault and iphone 6 case autumn nike tn pas cher gales, while iphone 6s cases Lord beats by dre Sunglass vans mutters tiffany and co piously nike shoes of toms shoes the http://www.michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com/ will ralph lauren polo of lululemon outlet canada the Seven. doudoune moncler Celtigar will nike air max want moncler outlet to canada goose outlet know which storm ipad cases lords canada goose jackets are michael kors joining soccer jerseys us. beats headphones Velaryon uggs on sale will longchamp threaten replica handbags to oakley store take his jordans for sale levies home nike free run uk unless michael kors outlet we strike north face outlet online at ugg boots clearance once. tn pas cher What christian louboutin outlet am ugg boots clearance I celine bags to air jordan shoes tell nike factory them? What must moncler I iphone 6s plus cases do louis vuitton outlet now?” longchamp handbags “Your replica watches true enemies louboutin are michael kors the Lannisters, timberland boots my iphone cases lord,” Maester Cressen answered. michael kors outlet “If air max you ray ban uk and your oakley sunglasses outlet brother prada handbags were ray ban outlet to guess pas cher make common oakleysunglasses.us.com cause against uggs them-” nike outlet “I michael kors outlet online will not oakley sunglasses treat with oakley sunglasses Renly,” abercrombie and fitch Stannis thomas sabo uk answered louboutin outlet in barbour a uggs outlet tone montre homme that michael kors outlet online brooked new balance shoes no jimmy choo argument. nike roshe run uk “Not 5s cases while louis vuitton outlet he michael kors outlet canada calls kate spade himself nike roshe uk a king.” burberry outlet ray ban sunglasses “Not nike air force Renly, ray ban sunglasses outlet then,” jordan pas cher the air huarache maester yielded. ghd His phone cases lord was moncler stubborn juicy couture and proud; when he cheap sunglasses had ralph lauren set iphone 6s plus case his mind, abercrombie there true religion was canada goose no bottes ugg pas cher changing oakley vault it. pandora jewelry “Others north face outlet might sunglasses outlet serve ghd straighteners your longchamp pliage needs swarovski crystal as nike free pas cher well. hollister clothing Eddard nfl jerseys Stark’s son has been proclaimed louis vuitton handbags King jimmy choo outlet in the North, with herve leger all ugg the burberry outlet power hermes belt of Winterfell canada goose uk and hollister Riverrun tory burch outlet online behind michael kors handbags clearance him.” true religion jeans hogan sito ufficiale

michael kors