Photo
- - - - -

[ROM]3.11.605.22 Stock, Rooted, Debloated (Possible ICS OTA)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 dsb9938

dsb9938

Senior Troublemaker

• Team Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

This is a stock, rooted, debloated version of what is thought to be the next OTA.Since I cannot include radios, they are not here. You must get them from AndroidPolice. <--That is a link!REMEMBER TO MODIFY THE MAINVER NUMBER IN THE FULL PACKAGE OR YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES! THIS FLASH DOES NOT UPDATE IT.(If you want to update your mainver for some reason, modify the text file in the kernel package here to match the one in the full package.)Once you flash the full package (I think you will have to relock to do this), you can flash this.I will work on a package to help with this, but it may take a few days. The joys of unlocked as opposed to S-Off. Sorry.The kernel is also rooted to provide easy root access through ADB.Pics:

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Download:3.11.605.22 Stock-Rooted-DebloatedMD5: b187ad72bf17e24f6e32baf3705394d3

Edited by dsb9938, 16 March 2012 - 03:01 PM.

9vyj3.png

txgv7.png

#2 jskolm85

jskolm85

• Inactive Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for this!!! But damn, I was hoping we were going to officially get the Sense 4.0 from HTC and VZW......

#3 CharliesTheMan

CharliesTheMan

BAMF Troubleshooter

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

Thanks for this!!! But damn, I was hoping we were going to officially get the Sense 4.0 from HTC and VZW......

We may get official sense 4.0 , but my thinking is it's not close yet like the ICS sense 3.6 leaks that we've been running. We will definitely get sense 4.0 from BAMF anyway. DSB, thank you kind sir.

Edited by CharliesTheMan, 16 March 2012 - 04:02 PM.

Sent from Scott's basement while wearing Tone's pants

#4 BakeMcBride21

BakeMcBride21

• Inactive Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

Any chance this can be used to aide in the building/completion of a Thunderbolt ICS ROM?

#5 tboltuser

tboltuser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Locationsioux falls SD

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

Ya this isnt all that great in my opinion. These guys here @ team bamf have better roms out than this. And i too was really hoping for sense 4.0. It really sucks! But hey, dont get urself down....... Im sure we will have sense 4.0 for our rezound! Hell theres already a preview out for it!!!! Team bamf is the shizzznit!!

#6 dsb9938

dsb9938

Senior Troublemaker

• Team Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

Ya this isnt all that great in my opinion. These guys here @ team bamf have better roms out than this. And i too was really hoping for sense 4.0. It really sucks! But hey, dont get urself down....... Im sure we will have sense 4.0 for our rezound! Hell theres already a preview out for it!!!! Team bamf is the shizzznit!!

It's stock, how great could it be? If all goes well I will Cube it though.I haven't put it through it's paces yet.DAnd PS - I doubt you will see a real Sense 4 for this device. The one on the site now is a port. Not saying it won't be nice, just saying I don't hink HTC will do 4 on this phone.

9vyj3.png

txgv7.png

#7 hopesrequiem

hopesrequiem

• Inactive Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

Any chance this can be used to aide in the building/completion of a Thunderbolt ICS ROM?

Wrong forum lol but maybe so. I'm no dev but it might be semi helpfulSent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

#8 Marcismo55

Marcismo55

• Inactive Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

If all goes well I will Cube it though.

I look forward to this!

#9 CharliesTheMan

CharliesTheMan

BAMF Troubleshooter

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

By the time official sense 4 might be leaked and released, The rezound will be an antique anyway.

#10 andybones

andybones

• Recognized Themers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

Awesome job putting this out so fast!!data arrows work:)rom reboots as i try to type in dialer.

#11 cawaller

cawaller

• Inactive Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

From AndroidPolice site: pre-rooted version “flash in recovery - will require the stock build if you want the new radios, too” Link takes me here.I’m unlocked and rooted with no changes to the stock image.. This site says "Since I cannot include radios, they are not here. You must get them from AndroidPolice" with a link back to the page that sent me here.. I'm confused..since I’m running the base image will I get the new radios or not if I install this?

#12 tboltuser

tboltuser

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Locationsioux falls SD

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

Ya i realize the sense 4.0 rom is a port. Im jus saying, im pretty confident that the bamf team will make it a daily. Eventually. ;-)

#13 CharliesTheMan

CharliesTheMan

BAMF Troubleshooter

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:49 AM

From AndroidPolice site: pre-rooted version “flash in recovery - will require the stock build if you want the new radios, too” Link takes me here.I’m unlocked and rooted with no changes to the stock image.. This site says "Since I cannot include radios, they are not here. You must get them from AndroidPolice" with a link back to the page that sent me here.. I'm confused..since I’m running the base image will I get the new radios or not if I install this?

I'm not sure your question. You need to download the RUU which includes firmware and kernel and Rom. I would wipe data system dalvic and dalvic cache just like for a Rom install. Relock the bootloader and flash the RUU twice. After it flashes reboot the phone with the stock Rom. You don't have to sign in to google or anything just run through the setup skipping the sign ins. Delete the PH98 from your sd card, drop this Rom on the sd card. Go to fastboot and unlock, flash recovery, then go to recovery and wipe data, cache, and dalvic and system, and flash this Rom. Once the installer installs the Rom and reboots to bootloader, select yes to update.There's a mainver zip file on XDA from drellisdee that you flash in recovery before the Rom to reset mainver, I flashed that zipfile before the Rom.So that is how to flash the RUU and then unlock and flash a custom Rom. Joelz will have his new rom up soon also, and you just flash it like in the past once you get to the steps where recovery is installed.Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent ICS Tapatalk

#14 DivineRite

DivineRite

• Inactive Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

Hey Charlie, I can't remember the commands for the lock and unlock. Is it:fastboot oem lockfastboot oem unlock Unlock_code.bin?I think Im missing the words ident and token in there somewhere

#15 CharliesTheMan

CharliesTheMan

BAMF Troubleshooter

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hey Charlie, I can't remember the commands for the lock and unlock. Is it:fastboot oem lockfastboot oem unlock Unlock_code.bin?I think Im missing the words ident and token in there somewhere

I believe its fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent ICS Tapatalk

#16 andybones

andybones

• Recognized Themers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

this will help you out.Scottys noob friendly root guide-start to finish - Android Forums

#17 CharliesTheMan

CharliesTheMan

BAMF Troubleshooter

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

Thank you Mr. Bones for posting that. I have a nice PDF with th commands later. Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent ICS Tapatalk

#18 DivineRite

DivineRite

• Inactive Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

Thanks, you guys are awesome ;)

#19 DivineRite

DivineRite

• Inactive Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

I do have another question now... How can I flash the new RUU in adb? I think I messed something up. I locked my phone and now I'm trying to go to recovery from bootloader and its not doing anything

#20 dsb9938

dsb9938

Senior Troublemaker

• Team Developers
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

I do have another question now... How can I flash the new RUU in adb? I think I messed something up. I locked my phone and now I'm trying to go to recovery from bootloader and its not doing anything

You need to have your phone on a stock recovery before locking. Once that's done you can lock and put the PH file on the SD card. You do not need to go to recovery, you go to HBoot.I know there are guides for this out there.D

9vyj3.png

txgv7.png