Welcome to TeamBAMF
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Supporting Membership Subscriptions - Available NOW

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CharliesTheMan

CharliesTheMan

BAMF Troubleshooter

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts
Hello BAMF Users,
Hopefully by now you read the article on the front page. If not here’s a link: Home - Supporting Membership Subscriptions - Available NOW

Team BAMF has been and will continue to do great things. As moderators and admins, we really appreciate everything that our users do to contribute to this great community. Below you will see a list of special features and perks that you will have access to as either a Gold or Platinum Supporting Member. More features and lots of bonuses will come about along the way; this is just the list that we’re starting out with.

If there’s anything that you would like to see implemented as a feature, please send me a private message. I can’t promise that we can meet all requests, due to consideration for other users as well as limitations of the software used for the forums. However as a Gold or Platinum Supporter, your opinion and feedback will carry a lot of weight behind it. Here’s the list of Features that each membership level will have.

Platinum Supporting Members: $15 monthly (discount for annual price)
  • Access to supporting members area
  • Access to the supporting members marketplace
  • Shiny new platinum member badge
  • Ad-Free experience when browsing the forums
  • Special Insider Newsletter
  • Access to special Platinum Member subsection of forum
  • Private message inbox storage limit increased to 5000 messages
  • Ability to set a custom User Title (Profanity or negativity not allowed of course!)

Gold Supporting Members: $10 monthly (discount for annual price)
  • Access to supporting members area
  • Access to the supporting members marketplace
  • Shiny new gold member badge
  • Ad-Free experience when browsing the forums
  • Private message inbox storage limit increased to 1000 messages

VIP MEMBERS: You will receive free time as a supporting member. If you decide to revert to VIP after that timeframe, you will still receive new content as well as some of the above features for supporting us in the past!

If you would like to become a supporting member, you can do so here: http://www.teambamf.net/store/

Edited by MJS, 10 April 2012 - 03:11 AM.

Sent from Scott's basement while wearing Tone's pants

MJS

MJS

Homeland Security

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
If you are currently a VIP member, and are interested in a free month of the Platinum Member subscription, please send me a PM and I will get you set up. Thanks!

Posted Image

Questions? Feel free to join us in our IRC channel here: Live Chat

nhartse1

nhartse1

Gold Member

• Inactive Members
  • 23 posts

Thunderbolt Runs ROM: BAMF Forever 1.11

Say waaaa?
Love Team BAMF? Don't forget to donate to them for all their hard work!

trapntan

trapntan

Animal Control

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North
Hey if you own a Nexus, now would be a good time to go Platinum!!Wink winkSent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Edited by ThatDudeButch, 11 February 2012 - 07:43 PM.