Welcome to TeamBAMF
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SKYRAIDER ZEUS REMIX

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

hustlehard

hustlehard

• Inactive Members
  • 32 posts
Note: This is a discussion on an idea, not a working theme. Any themes linked will break things until ported to skyraider.Can someone help me find this theme, I would love to use this on SKYRAIDER.Now I was told this is not a theme, but a Rom. I would like to try but can't find a download for it. But I haven't found a Rom better than Zeus. I just really like this theme.

Edited by CharliesTheMan, 16 January 2012 - 07:08 PM.

hustlehard

hustlehard

• Inactive Members
  • 32 posts
[ATTACH]3066[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3066[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails

• ForumRunner_20120112_003206.jpg

nativi

nativi

Recognized Themer

• Recognized Themers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC
That's BAMF gingerremix v2.1 and thatdudebutch and zhp pilot did it I think. Back in the xda days. You can Google thatSent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

droidvader

droidvader

• Inactive Members
  • 6 posts
[quote name='hustlehard'][quote name='"hustlehard"']Can someone help me find this theme, I would love to use this on SKYRAIDER.Now I was told this is not a theme, but a Rom. I would like to try but can't find a download for it. But I haven't found a Rom better than Zeus. I just really like this theme.[/QUOTE]:( there ISN'T a rom better than ZEUS! I've tried quite a few but I've ALWAYS come back to the ZEUS rom, it's perfection in an imperfect world!;)

hustlehard

hustlehard

• Inactive Members
  • 32 posts

That's BAMF gingerremix v2.1 and thatdudebutch and zhp pilot did it I think. Back in the xda days. You can Google thatSent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I found the link to the page but all the links are dead.

scassel

scassel

Resident BAMF Jarhead

• Senior Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts

That rom is no longer supported. As suggested before, you can post in the theme section, which I believe you already did, and hopefully a themer will be able to make a theme that looks close to this. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
LLscw.png
Common Definitions, Terms and Acronyms
How to Check an MD5 sum
"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

twitter.jpg

nkgangew

nkgangew

Team Advisor

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationSouth Central Pennsylvania

That rom is no longer supported. As suggested before, you can post in the theme section, which I believe you already did, and hopefully a themer will be able to make a theme that looks close to this. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Scassel is correct. In fact, that rom would come with the broken BAMF "tool box" that was back in the Trident days. There IS a patch to remove the broken toolkit, but you'll have to search for it. I'd suggest removing the tool kit, not just because its broken, but its also a security risk (used a remote server or something, if I'm correct. Slim would know the details).

CharlesTheMan is like Wikipedia...Only more Knowledgeable

Posted Image

nativi

nativi

Recognized Themer

• Recognized Themers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Well if you find the rom. I could try and port the theme over to Skyraider. Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

hustlehard

hustlehard

• Inactive Members
  • 32 posts

Well if you find the rom. I could try and port the theme over to Skyraider.Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I keep looking, somebody must keep old roms some where.

nativi

nativi

Recognized Themer

• Recognized Themers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

I keep looking, somebody must keep old roms some where.

You could pm thatdudebutch and ask him about it. Tell him you want the theme not the rom for someone to port it over to Skyraider.Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

hustlehard

hustlehard

• Inactive Members
  • 32 posts

You could pm thatdudebutch and ask him about it. Tell him you want the theme not the rom for someone to port it over to Skyraider.Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Ok, I'll try that now, I've been searching for an hour and can't find it anywhere.

BennyJr

BennyJr

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
I have the rom...

Skyraider Zeus Themes

Blend'd-BLUEnRED

nativi

nativi

Recognized Themer

• Recognized Themers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

I have the rom...

Yo benny did you see I got the lights out port going? Looking good. Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

hustlehard

hustlehard

• Inactive Members
  • 32 posts

I have the rom...

Can you send me the Rom please?

galaxyman4g

galaxyman4g

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
Rom or theme would look good I would like try it too thanks Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Edited by galaxyman4g, 14 January 2012 - 03:56 PM.

hustlehard

hustlehard

• Inactive Members
  • 32 posts
Benny can I still get that Rom.

trikotret

trikotret

• VIPs
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
I like to see the theme with remix too :plusone:

hustlehard

hustlehard

• Inactive Members
  • 32 posts

Ok, Nativi I PM'ed thatdudebutch and he said that he would try to find it. In the meantime contact ZHP pilot to see if he had it. While that was going on Benny Jr said that he had it, and he did have it but it was the 1.8.6 version. ZHP pilot said that he did not have the Rom but he knew the theme he made was called sense squared. After doing a little more research I found some thinks to his theme, and found out it was much better than I thought. I really hope you can port these great themes to the SKYRAIDER rom. Here's the link with 2 themes one blue and green. http://teambamf.net/...-has-blues-377/[ATTACH]3110[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3111[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3112[/ATTACH]

Attached Thumbnails

• ForumRunner_20120115_141712.jpg
  • ForumRunner_20120115_141741.jpg
  • ForumRunner_20120115_141802.jpg

galaxyman4g

galaxyman4g

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
How can we get to port I try download it just got boot loop can anybody help thanks Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

hustlehard

hustlehard

• Inactive Members
  • 32 posts

How can we get to port I try download it just got boot loop can anybody help thanksSent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

These are not for SKYRAIDER, I'm hoping someone can port to SKYRAIDER.